Phone: (979) 725-8208
Abigail Torres-Janak, Executive Director
1 Club – 3 Sites: Columbus, Weimar, Schulenburg
Keywords: after school program, summer program, children services, teens, children, childcare, enrichment
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Club Hours: 3pm – 7pm, Monday – Friday (School Session)
8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (Summer Session) Saturday – Sunday: Closed
What We Do — Five Core Program Areas:
- Education & Career Development
- Club members create aspirations for the future providing opportunities for career exploration and educational enhancement.
- Character & Leadership Development
- Helping our youth become responsible, caring citizens and acquire skills for participating in the democratic process is the main thrust of these programs.
- Health & Life Skills
- These initiatives develop young people’s capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurtures their own well-being.
- The Arts
- Programs in this core area enable youth to develop their creativity and cultural awareness.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
- These Club programs help develop fitness, a positive use of leisure time, reductions of stress, appreciation of the environment, and social and interpersonal skills.